Arma 2 - DayZ - BattleEye False Banned -

Talk about Arma2 here.

Moderators: =XE=AO, =XE=Officers, =XE=GOA

Staff Sergeant

Arma 2 - DayZ - BattleEye False Banned -

Postby =XE=P-Dawg » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi, Xtremeeagles this is Paul AKA =XE=P-Dawg AKA P-Diddy! Before people start yelling at me I want to say that I have never intended to Hack or attempt to Hack. This took place 4 months ago. I was playing DayZ on server Us #102. I was prone in a Bush with an AS50 (I am a Bandit/Sniper, I kick ass) I was also on TS. I went afk for less than a minute to get some  water. I leave my room, get water, and get back to my computer. I sit down and see - BattleEye Global Ban(BattleEye: #****) I am not including the number because I do not want people trying to get onto my account. At this point I am shocked. I email BattleEye support and do not hear back from them within a week. I emailed them 40 times and called them 10 times during the last 4 months. Not ONE time did they respond to my emails. Not ONE time did they answer my calls. I was extremely angry at BattleEye. When I was on  last night I said to myself "Fuck BattleEye, Hmm, Let me see if I am still Banned." I log on to my account, update DayZ, and joined a server. I am successful and was able to play for a half an hour until I was killed. I finally got unbanned! The funny thing is they never sent me what email!
Thank you all for reading!

Lieutenant General

Re: Arma 2 - DayZ - BattleEye False Banned -

Postby Montdj » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:51 pm

are you sure you wernt banned from just that server for going afk

Lieutenant

Postby =XE=RIFF-RAFF » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 pm

I think we should ban him from our server simply because of his rambling fkn whiner post. (biatch)

Staff Sergeant

Postby =XE=P-Dawg » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes I am sure, I even have a pic of the Global Ban. Um, and Riff I have lost respect for you.

Brigadier General

Postby =XE=Jack » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:26 pm

You mean you HAD respect for Riff ?!?!?!

(flush)

Return to Arma-2